Oral Cancer Awareness Month 2022 Seminar at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
April is the oral cancer awareness month 2022, Dr Agravat Healthcare Ltd, Smile in Hour Dental Tech Startup and Sky Production organizations observe world oral cancer awareness month to raise awareness about oral cancer Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms and treatment. Oral cancer is one of the most common, yet preventable cancers. A careful oral examination is the first step in prevention.
Shree Raghavjibhai H Patel
Cabinet Minister of Agriculture , Animal Husbandary & Cow Breeding, Government of Gujarat.
Shree Raghavji Patel Cabinet Minister of Agriculture , Animal Husbandry & Cow Breeding, Government of Gujarat with respected Shree Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India
- Dr. Nandini Desai, Dean, M P Shah Medical college Jamnagar
- Dr. Dipak Tiwari, Superintendent, G G Hospital Jamnagar
- Dr. Naynaben Patel, Dean, Government Dental College.
- Dr A.S. Baghel, Professor & Head, Institute of Teaching @ Research in Ayurveda College Jamnagar
- Dr. Bharat Agravat– Innovator OSMF Mouth Opening DIY Kit, How to Prevent Oral Cancer at home.
- Er. Prabin Sagar, SKY PRODUCTIONS
Shri M P Shah Government Medical College Auditorium, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India VENUE
If You have frequent mouth ulcers, white stringy skin inside mouth, burning sensation during eating, dryness in mouth, restricted mouth opening, clicking sound of tmj, clicking sound of jaw, oral submucous fibrosis surgical treatment